Selling Your Home?
A Seamless Selling Experience
Your home is your most valuable asset. When it comes time to sell, you want to be sure you are working with a real estate professional who has the expertise needed to get you top dollar for your home efficiently and effectively. I will work with you to position your home on the market in a way that ensures your sales experience is as stress-free and profitable as possible.
Getting Ready to Sell
Before putting the sign on your lawn and advertising your home, there are a few key steps you can take to make your home more sellable for which I can coach you through.
1. Fix what is brokenHave you been putting off small jobs, like replacing spent light bulbs, fixing a squeaky door, or replacing a worn area rug? Now is the time to get those many little jobs done. Remember, you only have one chance to make a first impression. If the most obvious details are not looked after, buyers will wonder what they can not see.
2. Remove the clutter
3. Patch and paint
Pride of ownership is a key selling feature, and you can demonstrate yours with simple fixes to leaky faucets, running toilets or squeaky doors. Adding a fresh coat of paint to the walls, using neutral colours, is also a good idea. It’s a relatively quick and cost-effective way to make your home feel bigger, brighter and more welcoming.
4. Spruce up the curb appeal
Curb appeal is king! The outside of your home is what potential buyers see first when they pull up to a viewing, and we know how important first impressions are. Make sure the grass is cut, the yard is landscaped and the exterior looks well-kept.
5. Stage your home
Studies show staging your home helps you sell faster and at a higher price point. Small changes can go a long way in making your home look Pinterest-worthy from every angle.
Why Work With Me?
When it comes to buying your perfect home, there are many steps and decisions to navigate along the way. By partnering with me, you can rest assured knowing I will:
- Provide an honest assessment of what should be done prior to listing in order to improve your selling price and timeline.
- Accurately assess the fair market value of your property so it sells fast and for maximum value.
- Use the latest marketing tools to make your home stand out from the crowd and find serious buyers who are ready to act.
- Stay ahead of market trends and offer professional advice and guidance.
- Connect you with the right professionals and resources.
- Be transparent and accountable in supporting you throughout the entire decision-making process.
- Negotiate on your behalf and put you in an ideal position when reviewing and accepting offers.
Ready to get started? Connect today and let’s talk about your goals for selling your home.